MONDAY – FRIDAY
SOMETIME BETWEEN 12PM & 4:00PM
SATURDAY - NO DELIVERIES PICK UP ONLY
FOR PRIORITY DELIVERY PLEASE PHONE US ON 07 5445 3211
AS PRIORITY DELIVERY IS AN EXTRA COST
Buderim/Woombye & Surrounding suburbs $12
Alexandra Headlands ,Buderim ,Bridges ,Bli Bli ,Burnside ,Chancellor ,Cotton Tree, Coes Creek , Chevallum , Diddillibah ,Dulong ,Eudlo ,Flaxton ,Forest Glen ,High Worth ,Hunchy ,Ilkey ,Image Flat ,Kiels Mountain ,Kuluin ,Kunda Park, Kureelpa ,Kulangoor, Kiamba ,Landers Shoot ,Mooloolah Valley ,Montville , Maroochydore, Mons ,Nambour ,Palmview ,Palmwoods ,Pacific Paradise ,Parklands ,Rosemount ,Sippy Downs ,Town Mountain ,Tanawha ,West Woombye ,Woombye ,Yandina
Birtinya ,Bokarina ,Buddina ,Corbould Park ,Cooloolabin ,Diamond Valley ,Kawana ,Marcoola , Mudjimba ,Minyama ,Mountain Creek ,Mooloolaba ,Ninderry ,Obi Obi ,Parrearra ,Twin Waters
Semi Local $18
Balmoral Ridge ,Glenview ,Maroochy River ,Little Mountain ,Warana ,Maleny ,Maroochy River ,North Arm ,North Maleny ,Yaroomba ,Valdora
Aroona, Baringa, Banya ,Bells Creek ,Caloundra ,Coolum Beach ,Currimundi ,Dicky Beach ,Eumundi ,Golden Beach ,Gagalba, Mount Coolum, Meridan Plains , Mount Mellum, Nirimba , Landsborough , Pelican Waters
How do we deliver our flowers?
At Buds on Buderim we have our own personal van and courier driver who delivers all our floral arrangements across the Sunshine Coast. We take great care in delivering your florals which includes
- Your order going into a courier app - once we have received your order we place all the delivery details ( Name, address, recipient and customer contact details and also any delivery details) into an app. And when our orders are ready to go out it optimises our run for us and where your order falls is when it will get delivered between our standard times.
- We send out a confirmation text or email message to the contact you provide us. To let you know when your order has left the shop and once they have been delivered.
- We have our own personal van to deliver all our orders.
- We have our own courier driver who only works for us at Buds, so your flowers are always delivered in-house. This means that unlike other courier services we don’t just drop and run, we put care into making sure the flowers are going to be left in a safe place. We also send a confirmation message to let the recipient know, that they have had a flower delivery and a photo to say where we have left them.
- Our courier driver also goes out of their way to make sure your flowers get delivered than and there, by phoning and sending text messages. But sometimes we can’t always get through and this means the flowers get bought back to the shop.
Re-Deliveries occur if
- We can not access the property - locked gates or a secure unit complex
- If there is no safe place to leave the flowers. For example, in the weather, open space were someone could steal the flowers, curious pets who might eat the flowers or in direct sunlight.
If the above does occur our courier driver will contact either the recipient or customer to be further advised on where to leave it. If we can’t contact the recipient after two phone calls and a message your gift will be brought back to the shop and dealt with there. If you choose to have a redeliver, you will be charged another delivery fee.
To avoid this PLEASE let us know all information required in the ‘What do we need to know’ box.
Standard Delivery Run 12pm- 4:30pm
Monday to Friday all our deliveries will leave the shop at 12pm. We have just one delivery run a day that goes in the afternoon.
We do this so all flowers and gifts get to their destination with more of a chance of someone being home. This way we avoid gifts going early and having to sit outside all day and get affected by the weather, getting stolen or getting eaten by puppy dogs. If your order is going to a business or school, please let us know what time they finish in the ‘What do we need to know’ Box. If the recipient does finish before our delivery run starts, you will be contacted to pay for the Priority delivery
Priority Delivery An order that requires delivery in the morning, or at a specific time throughout the day is classified as a priority delivery. Morning priority deliveries are delivered between 9am-11am Tuesday - Friday only. Some orders are exempt from a priority delivery fee, these are the following: • Funeral services - We understand that you can not control the time of a service, and we will deliver these before the service for standard delivery fee. • Schools – We will deliver your order in our standard delivery run by the end of the school day at 3pm, for a standard delivery fee. • Work hours – if the recipient finishes work close to the end of our standard run, we will deliver your order before this time for a standard delivery fee. However, if you require deliver by 2pm or earlier, this will need to be classified as a priority delivery.
Funeral Service –We understand most funeral services are held in the mornings; therefore, we only charge for our standard delivery. Please put what time the service is being held in the ‘Order Notes’ Box so we can have it delivered in time for you.
Deliveries to Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Schools and Workplaces
Deliveries to these places will be delivered to the reception and passed on by one of the workers there. It is up to them to pass it on as we are not allowed to be walking around these facilities looking for the recipient. Especially during COVID restrictions in hospitals and nursing homes.
Returns and Cancellations
If for some reason you want to cancel your delivery before the flowers have left the store, we offer a full refund or can put your order on hold until further notice. If the flowers have been delivered and there is an issue with delivery or unhappy with the product, we may offer a refund on the flowers, depending on the circumstance, however we do not refund the delivery charge.